Friday 26 August 2016

By far the best summer camp ever attended by my daughter!


This is just a small gesture to let you guys know that you all at Riverdales After School are doing a great job out there! I extend my deepest gratitude and appreciation towards all the faculties for taking care of my daughter. When I picked her up from the camp, the first thing she said was that this was one of the best camps she has ever attended. That’s when we realized that it was a right decision of letting her participate in this event. I must also admit that I have noticed a couple of positive changes in her. The entire credit goes to all of you! She is eagerly looking forward to attend the next Summer camp Fremont. In fact, she is insisting on taking her younger sister next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment